Of all the bundles in the new July – December Mini Catalog, I think Natures Harvest is one of my favorites. You can make beautiful cards with Nature’s Harvest Bundle. It doesn’t matter if you use just the stamps, dies, or both. Either way, your cards will be beautiful and attract attention. I love living in Northeast Ohio this time of year! The days are not as hot. You begin to feel, hear and smell a change in the air as we move closer to autumn. The Nature’s Harvest Bundle is the epiotomy of flowers seen at the end of summer and early fall.
Use Nature’s Harvest Bundle by itself or with other stamp sets and dies. The possibilities are endless. In the video below, I demonstrate making a card using Natures Harvest Bundle and Dragon Fly Garden. At the end of the video, I will show you an additional four cards using this bundle. Over the upcoming months, I will show you more options to make beautiful cards with Nature’s Harvest Bundle.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside card)
- DSP – 4 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ and 3/4″ x5 1/4″
- DSP to die cut your flowers
- Cork Specialty Paper for die cuts (optional)
- Basic White Cardstock for greeting
- Diamond Weave Ribbon 9″- cut for 6″ and 3″ pieces
Don’t you agree that the opportunities are endless to make beautiful cards with the Nature’s Harvest Bundle? The opportunities to use this bundle are endless. To see a full list of all the supplies I used, just click the button below.
- Take your card base and fold on the score line using your bone folder.
- Color ribbon with a Stampin’ Blends if desired. Lay it aside to dry.
- Take a ruler and pencil. Mark a diagonal line lightly on your DSP (4 1/4″ x 4 1/2). Align the cut line on the DSP with the cutting track on your paper cutter. Cut the paper.
- Die cut the flowers for the front of the card using Cork Specialty Paper and DSP.
- Towards the upper third of the Basic White cardstock adhere the flowers.
- Adhere the DSP that you cut on an angle to the lower portion of the front Basic White Cardstock. This will cover part of the flower stems.
- Prepare your ribbon. From middle front of the 6″ ribbon, feed the 3″ ribbon from front to back and back to front. This will provide a small bow. Adhere the two pieces of ribbon in the middle with a glue dot.
- Adhere the ribbon along the line where the DSP meets the Basic White cardstock. Secure the ends of the ribbon to the back of the cardstock with scotch tape.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere this piece to the card base.
- Stamp and adhere sentiment to card front.
- Adhere 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ DSP to the right side of the Basic White cardstock measuring 4″ x 5 1/4.” Stamp sentiment if desired. Adhere to inside of card.
- If desired, stamp dragonfly from Dragonfly Garden Bundle. Color with Stampin Blends markers. And adhere to front of card.
Leave a Reply