Do you have trouble coming up with ideas for making masculine cards? Understandably, I do, too! Recently, I discovered the Evergreen Elegance stamp set. Now, no one can deny this stamp set doesn’t make beautiful holiday cards. Well guess what? It is ideal for making quick and easy masculine cards using Evergreen Elegance. It doesn’t matter the type of card: birthday, retirement, thinking of you or get well card, either way, it will be lovely!
The possibilities are limitless! The cards above have a completely different look. The top card uses Soft Succulent as the base which is stamped with various size evergreens using a “stamping off” method. This gives the illusion of a forest in the background. The bottom card is in Evening Evergreen and the front is embossed using the Timber embossing folder. The variation in the tree color results from first covering the stamp with Soft Succulent followed by daubing the branch tips with Evening Evergreen.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – 8.5″ x 5.5″; scored at 4.25″
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock – 3 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 3″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla or Basic White Cardstock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ for inside
- Fold the card base on the score line using a bone folder.
- Emboss cardstock measuring 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Adhere using to front of card.
- Stamp inside sentiment and small evergreen in the lower right-hand corner. Adhere to inside of card.
- Ink the large evergreen with Soft Succulent; stamp off lightly on scrap paper.
- Using 3″ x 4″ cardstock, stamp evergreen in middle.
- Re-ink using Soft Succulent. With sponge dauber, daub edges with Evening Evergreen. Do not stamp off..
- Stamp on both sides of center tree.
- Stamp external greeting across lower portion of the trees.
- Adhere to front of card base using Stampin’ Dimensional
Card from Video
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? Subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email so you don’t miss out on new posts. Just click the button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column.
Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column.
Don’t forget about the new July – December 2021 Mini-Catalog and Sale-a-bration! Sale-a-bration continues through September 30, 2021. With every $50 purchase, you earn free products! It doesn’t matter if you purchase from the Annual or the Mini-Catalog. Additionally, you can earn free products from me. To earn free products, enter the current month’s host cost at check-out. The current host code is always on the right-hand column of any page on this website. To learn more about rewards, click the button below.