The holidays are such a busy time of year. But it’s not too late, to make quick and simple cards using the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle! If you pair the bundle with the Gingerbread and Peppermint Designer Series Paper, the paper does most of the work for you! The bundle and DSP are absolutely, amazing. Using the dies to cut images from the designer series paper or step it up a notch and stamp your own images and die cut. Whatever you choose to do, your cards with be quick, simple and stunning!
Click on the image below to watch the video on how to make these darling cards and matching envelopes. At the end of this post, leave me a comment telling me which card is your favorite!
Cards from Video
- Real Red Card Stock – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White Card Stock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inside)
- DSP – Card #1: 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ and 5/8″ x 5 1/2″; Card #2: 2 pieces of different DSP measuring 3″ x 4″
- DSP with images of the trees, bulbs, snowflakes or bells – cut 2 pairs either the same or different
- Scraps of Basic White card stock for greetings
- Fold cardstock on score line and burnish with bone folder.
- If using an embossing folder, emboss front of card now.
- Glue DSP to front of the card. If using 2 1/2″ x 4 x 1/4″ adhere to left side of card. If using 2 pieces measuring 3″x4″ adhere first piece to front of card and cross second piece over the first on a slight angle as shown above.
- Stamp greeting on Basic White card stock. Either trim it down to the size you want or die cut using a label.
- Adhere your images to each other at the top using glue or glue dot.
- Use dimensionals to attach label to card front.
- Apply dimensionals to bottom of images and glue or a glue dot to the top of the images.
- Position top of images on edge of label and dimensionals on card base.
- Stamp greeting on Basic White 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Apply either a 5/8″ strip of matching DSP to bottom of Basic White or stamp the matching image at the bottom right edge of card.
- Take 4″ piece of ribbon and make a small bow. Attach to images on the front of card.
Stay Up to Date
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? Subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email so you don’t miss out on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.
Leave a Reply