Do you struggle with card layouts? I know that I do. But, this card layout is a “keeper.” It is a simple card layout that can be used with any stamp of die set. Hard to believe? Not really. In the video below, I will show you how to make a card using this layout with Stampin’ Up!’s Gorgeous Leaves Stamp Set and Blackberry Beauty DSP. I will, also, demonstrate using a dauber to introduce the changing color of the leaves. Afterwards, I will show you three more unique cards, all using a different stamp or die sets. Afterwards, leave me a comment and let me know which card you like best or what stamp set you would use to make this card!
- Basic White or Very Vanilla Cardstock measuring 4 1/4″ x 7/1/4″ and 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Colored Cardstock 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Cardstock 2 3/4″ x 4″ (Basic white or Very Vanilla)
- DSP 1 1/2″ x 4″
- DSP 2″ x 4″
- Stamps or Die cuts
- Ink pad
- Adhesive or Multipurpose glue
- Embellishments, if desired
- Score 4 1/4″ x 7 1/4″ cardstock at 1 3/4″ and fold on the score line.
- Adhere 1 1/2″ x 4″ DSP to the area that you just folded.
- Adhere 2″ x 4″ DSP to 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment of your choice on bottom of 2 3/4″ x 4″ cardstock
- Stamp your image(s) or adhere die cuts to this same piece of cardstock.
- Adhere this to cardstock measuring 3″ x 4 1/4″.
- Line up the 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ card stock with the bottom of the piece of cardstock that was folded. This will give you a card that will measure 4 1/4″ x 5 1/5.” Leave this aligned.
- Apply adhesive to the top and bottom only of the 3″ x 4 1/4″ cardstock and adhere top near the bottom of the folded flap and the bottom to the 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece of cardstock/DSP aligned at bottom of card.
- Stamp inside greeting and add image to inside of card, if desired.
Four Additional Cards Using This Simple Card Layout
Stay Up to Date
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? Subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email so you don’t miss out on new posts. Just click the button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column.
Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column.