I had promised to do a video each week of July to show sample cards using a different Designer Series Paper that is on sale during the month of July. The first week of July, I am featuring the “Your a Peach” Designer Series Paper and Stampin’ Up Sweet as a Peach Bundle. This paper and bundle are perfect for making a simple fun-fold cards. This tutorial will show a simple fun fold card and below you will see two more cards made with the same “fun-fold recipe.”
Simple Fun-Fold Cards Using Your a Peach and Sweet as a Peach Bundle Video Tutorial
Fun-Fold Card Measurements
- Card Base (Pale Papaya) 4 1/2″ x 11″ scored at 2 1/8″ and 5 1/2″
- DSP 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP 2 1/8″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic White 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Inside: Basic White 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Fold your base on the two score lines so that the top of the card is folded back on itself.
- Position the DSP 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ at the edge of the top of the card so that it is slightly under the flap and adhere.
- Position the DSP 2 1/8″ x 4 1/4″ on the flap and adhere.
- Take your Basic White measuring 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″. At this point, you can either use as a rectangle or use the Scalloped Contour Dies and cut the rectangle. Next, stamp your external sentiment. If you want to add images or die cuts do it now.
- Take the 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ Basic White and position in card. Make a light “tick” mark at the edge of the top of the card. This will show you the part that is visible to the outside and guide where you place your stamping or die cut images.
- Stamp your images on this portion of the card. Here I used the leaves and peaches from the Sweet as a Peach Bundle. Once done, adhere to the inside of the card base.
- Position your Basic White 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ to the folded portion on the top of the card. Adhere with either Multi Liquid Glue or Stampin’ Dimensionals for some texture.
These cards look so pretty and they are easy to make. The Designer Series Paper is so versatile and allows for endless card designs. Click on the button below to see a list of all the supplies I used. If you would like order all the supplies or just some of the supplies, it is super easy to do once you click the button below. But, don’t forget to use my current host code listed at the top of this page.
If you would like to order a stamping up catalog, just click the button below.
Thank you for visiting today. I hope you enjoyed Your a Peach DSP and the Sweet as a Peach Bundle. Do you want to explore your love of stamping and paper crafting? Do you want to stay up to date with new products and specials? Click the button below to receive my weekly newsletter and stay up to date on Stampin’ Up! and Simply Kards by Kathi!
Leave a Reply