The Crossover Gate Fold card is easy to make and just one of the many versions of Fun-Fold cards! Because I love Fun-Folds, I am always looking for either new ways or to revisit ways, I have made them in the past. One of the reasons that I like the Crossover Gate Fold is that it allows you to focus on the use of Designer Series Paper rather than a specific stamp set. Today’s cards show three variations of the same design. The card in the video focuses on the use of Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper and the Charming Sentiments Bundle. Further down in the post, you will see two, additional, Crossover Gate Fold cards.
The video below provides the instructions. Further down in the post, are the measurements, supplies and written instructions. I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below and let me know which is your favorite!!
- 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored 2 3/4″ and 8 1/4″ on the long side
- 1 3/4″ x 5″ (2)
- Basic White Cardstock
- 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps for stamping
- Designer Series Paper
- 2 1/2″ x 4″ (2)
- 3/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper (different pattern)/or Cardstock
- 1 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (2)
- Fold on score lines using a Bone Folder for a good crease.
- Adhere 2 1/2″ x 4″ Designer Series Paper to the front panels.
- If using cardstock as the second layer on the crossover panels (1 3/4″ x 5″), emboss the layers.
- Add the two pieces of 1 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ Designer Series Paper/embossed cardstock to the the two pieces of cardstock 1 3/4″ x 5.”
- Place the combined layers in #4 on the front of the card. Line them up, equally spaced top to bottom and side to side.
- Add adhesive to the left side of the top layer; attach to the left panel on card front.
- Add adhesive to the right side of the bottom layer; attach to the right panel on card front.
- Stamp a greeting on Basic White and die cut or cut with a paper trimmer.
- Add greeting to one of the front panels using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3/8″ x 5 1/4″ Designer Series Paper strip to the Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp internal greeting on above layer.
- Adhere layer to inside of the card.
- Add three Opal Rounds to outside of card, if desired.
Stay Up To Date:
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? Subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email so you don’t miss out on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.
Leave a Reply