I love nature and live near a wooded area and park, so needless to say, the Happier Than Happy Bundle was at the top of my list to order. The stamps are distinctive, which makes it easy to stamp cute images of a bear, an owl and a fox. Additionally, there are several small stamps to add “whimsy” to your card. This bundle is perfect to pair with other greetings that you may have from other stamp sets. Below, you will see a “feel better friends” added for a “get well” greeting. The matching Designer Series Paper, Happy Forest Friends provides a variety of “forest-like” images, off of which you can design your card. Add a little twill ribbon in either Sahara Sand or Old Olive and you have a darling card that anyone will love!
The video below provides the instructions. Further down in the post, are the measurements, supplies and written instructions. I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below and let me know which is your favorite!!
Measurements (Thanks and Feel Better Friends
- Crumb Cake Cardstock
- 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored 5 1/2″
- scraps for die cut
- Calypso Coral or Old Olive
- 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (2)
- Basic White Cardstock
- 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps for stamping
- Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper
- 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Fold on score line using a Bone Folder for a good crease.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper 4″ x 5 1/4″ to the layer of Calypso Coral or Old Olive.
- Attach the combined layer to the front of the card base.
- Stamp bear (Soft Suede), owl x 2(Crumb Cake), tree (Old Olive); die cut.
- Using cardstock, die cut 2 of each: the base of the tree stump (Early Expresso) and the detail to the stump (Crumb Cake)
- Adhere bear using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add tree to the bear’s paw.
- Glue the layers of the tree stump together; attach to front of card using Multipurpose glue.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensional adhere owl as though standing on tree stump.
- Stamp greeting and trim to size or die cut.
- Add a 3″ piece of Old Olive Twill Ribbon folded in half to die or below die.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals attach greeting to front.
- Stamp internal greeting Basic White layer.
- Attach tree stump and owl to lower right corner of Basic White.
- Adhere layer to the second layer of Calypso Coral or Old Olive.
- Using adhesive attach combined layer to inside of card.
“Hello Baby” Card
- Gray Granite:
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic Gray:
- 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Basic White:
- 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inside)
- scraps for stamping
- Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper:
- 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Fold Gray Granite on score line and burnish with Bone Folder
- Glue layer of Designer Series Paper to Basic Gray layer.
- Adhere combined layer to card base using adhesive of choice.
- Stamp the woodland animals of choosing: owl x 2 (Crumb Cake), fox (Cajun Craze), tree branch (Old Olive); the die cut.
- Die cut tree stump using scrap of Early Expresso for base and Crumb Cake for detail.
- Using glue adhere above two pieces together.
- Attach: fox and tree branch to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals and owl using Multipurpose Glue.
- Stamp greeting and die cut.
- Run a piece of 3″ Old Olive Twill Ribbon through the hole of the die cut greeting.
- Using a Glue Dot secure ribbon to tag.
- Attach greeting tag with Stampin Dimensionals to front.
- Stamp internal greeting on Basic White layer.
- Glue tree stump and owl to lower right corner of Basic White layer.
- Adhere layer to inside of card.
Stay Up To Date:
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? Subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email so you don’t miss out on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.
Leave a Reply