Do you love whimsy, cute and mischief? Then you are going to love the Mischievous Mice Stamp Set found in the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog! These cute little mice are found under the Hostess Gifts in the back of the catalog and perfect for a variety of cards. Hostess gifts are available when you either Host a Party or spend at least $150 before tax and shipping.
I enjoy making all types of cards, but I am so happy to see stamp sets such as Mischievous Mice and “other critters” in the new catalog! They are lighthearted, cute and so fun to color. In the video below I used Stampin’ Up Pastels and a Watercolor Brush! Further down on the page, you will see two other samples where I used Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils and Stampin’ Blends. Leave me a comment and let me know which is your favorite! In fact, look for my other video, Mischievous Thank You Card, where I used the Mischievous Mice Stamp Set to create a clean and simple Thank You Card to enter into the January International Project Highlights. To see that card, click here.
Click on the image below to watch the video on how to make these darling cards and matching envelopes. At the end of this post, leave me a comment telling me which card is your favorite!
- Pool Party: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5 1/4″
- 3 ” x 4 “
- 2″ x 5 1/2″
- 5/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Fold Pool Party card base on the score line
- Adhere DSP, 2″ x 5 1/2″ to front of card; card is portrait orientation
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Stamp image in the middle on the Basic White. If you are using watercolor pencils or soft pastels use Stazon Ink. If you are using Stampin Blends to color, use Momento Black.
- Color images with medium of your choice.
- Adhere Basic White with stamped image to front of the card.
- Stamp inside sentiment on Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere DSP 5/8″ x 5 1/4″ to side.
- Adhere to inside of card base.
- Apply embellishments to external card base, if desired.
Stay Up to Date
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? Subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email so you don’t miss out on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.
Leave a Reply