I am excited to, again, be participating in Kylie Bertucci’s International Highlights Gallery for September 2022. The theme for the monthly gallery is “thank you.” Something we all need reminded to express. This month, I decided to focus on a stamp set I had not, yet, used. Thus, I chose Stampin’ Up! Wisteria Wishes for my Thank You card.
The top 10 entries with the highest number of votes will get to go on and participate in an International Blog Hop at the end of the month. If you would consider taking a moment and vote for my card, I would greatly appreciate it! Directions for voting are down below.
Wisteria Wishes Bundle offers two variations for leaves. Immediately, the stalk-like stems brought to mind a “torch” or “poker” plant. The Stitched Greenery Die was used to add some dimension and texture to the card. The Wisteria blooms are a two-step image. The base image consisting of three blossoms was inked in Petal Pink and lightly stamped off. Using a dauber, I added Polished Pink to the base of the Wisteria blooms. I detailed single image, which is the second step, I stamped with Petal Pink. Once dry, Wink of Stella was added to the Wisteria blossoms.
The largest square from the Stylish Shapes Dies provided the layer for the focal point. The Petal Pink Soft Polyester Ribbon was wrapped around the Stitched Greenery layer before adhering to the card base. The Elegant Faceted Gems added a little “bling” to the card!
How To Vote
Click on the button above or here. You will see all the entries. Please look for my photo #19. Go to the right hand corner of my photo and you will see a clear heart. Click on the heart and it should turn red to show that you have voted. You have the ability to vote for up to five different entries, but, you can also vote just once. The decision is yours. Thank you, in advance, for taking the time to vote.
Wisteria Wishes Thank You Measurements:
- So Saffron:
- 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- 3″ x 3″
- Scrap for greeting
- Pear Pizzazz
- 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White:
- 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Scraps for stamping stems and blossoms
- Fold So Saffron on score line and burnish with bone folder
- Using Stitched Greenery Die run Pear Pizzazz 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ through Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Using a 7″ piece of Petal Pink Soft Polyester Ribbon, wrap ribbon around Pear Pizazz layer and tie a square knot.
- Adhere layer to card front.
- Using the larges square from Stylish Shapes Dies, die cut using So Saffron 3″ x 3.”
- Adhere layer to upper portion of card on a diagonal.
- Stamp flower stems and the small leaf branch using Pear Pizzazz; die cut.
- Stamp the base of the Wisteria blossoms with Petal Pink, lightly stamped off. Stamp this image twice (2 sets of three blossoms).
- Lightly apply Polished Pink to the base of the blossoms using a dauber.
- Stamp the detailed Wisteria blossom using Petal Pink; die cut blossoms.
- Adhere stems and blossoms to card front.
- Add Wink of Stella to Wisteria blossoms.
- Stamp leaves in upper left corner of 3 3/4″ x 5″ Basic White Card Stock.
- Adhere die cut leaf to corner over the stamped leaves.
- Trim a single Wisteria blossom from the remaining die cut. Adhere to Basic White layer.
- Using Multipurpose Glue adhere Basic White layer to Pear Pizzazz layer.
- Attach combined layer to inside of card.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap So Saffron. Trim sentiment to size.
- Adhere sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals to front of card.
- Apply Elegant Faceted Gems to card front.