Today’s card uses the Wonderful World Bundle from the July – August 2022 Sale-a-bration Brochure. The card was inspired by a “sketch” from The Crafty Medic. I love sketches because they provide ideas for card designs, yet at the same time, allow you to put your own “spin” on your design!
The card uses the Wonderful World Stamp Set and Wonderful World Designer Series Paper. I decided to follow the sketch as seen below. My primary color is Rich Razzleberry paired with two different patterns of Designer Series Paper. I added a banner using the Banners Pick a Punch. Lastly, I curled the end of the Designer Series Paper to add a distressed look. I hope you enjoy today’s card.
Ready to get started? The video, below, demonstrates and provides instructions for the cards. Further down in the post are the measurements, supplies and instructions. I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below and let me know which one you like best!
- Rich Razzleberry:
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
- 3/8″ x 3 1/2″
- Wonderful World Designer Series Paper:
- 4″ x 5/ 14″
- 2 1/4″ x 3″ (different pattern)
- 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside layer)
- Basic White:
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside card)
- 2″ x 3 1/4″
- Fold card base on scoreline, burnish with bone folder.
- Using a pencil, slightly roll the lower right corner of the DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″; adhere to front of card.
- Adhere second pattern of DSP to left side of card front.
- Stamp floral image on Basic White 2″ x 3 1/4″.
- Stamp greeting next to floral image.
- Attach to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Banners Pick Punch trim ends Rich Razzleberry 3/8″ x 3 1/2″; adhere to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp floral image in lower right corner of Basic White inside layer.
- Adhere strip 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ strip of DSP along edge of inside layer.
- Adhere layer to card.
- Attach bow from Baker’s Twine to outside floral image, if desired.
Stay Up To Date:
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? If so, subscribe to my blog for updates on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.