I love the Flip Out Fun Fold and believe that you will, too! Today’s card uses the Best Butterflies Bundle and Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper. You can’t help but smile at the bright colors in the paper. The stamps and dies in this bundle are fun to use and allow you to use your imagination to create whimsical, colorful butterflies.
Today’s card is part of the Crafty Collaborations Fun Fold Blog Hop. My favorite style of cards are fun folds and I am always looking to make new ones! There are so many styles and ways in which you can change them up and make them your own. I have to credit this quick and easy flip out fun fold to Lisa Curcio. I did make some changes and hope you enjoy it! At the end, please “hop” along with me to see other fun folds from talented Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world!
Ready to get started? Watch the video, below, as it will show how to make this card. Further down, you will find the measurements, instructions and supply list. I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below and let me know which one you like best!
- Parakeet Party
- 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Crushed Curry
- 3″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ (small card base)
- Basic White
- 2 3/4″ x 4″ (2) (layers)
- Designer Series Paper
- 2 3/4″ x 4″ (2)
- 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ (different pattern)
Additional Best Butterflies Flip Out Fun Folds
Instructions for Flip Out Fun Fold
- Fold card base on score line and burnish with bone folder.
- With the fold on the right side of the card, adhere the 2 3/4″ x 4″ layers of Designer Paper to the outside and inside of the flap.
- Attach the 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ of Designer Paper to center of the inside of the card base.
- Fold the smaller card base on the score line.
- With the fold on the left side, adhere smaller card base to the Designer Series Paper on the inside center of larger card. The front flap of the smaller card will fold over the front flap of the larger card.
- Stamp greeting and butterfly on one of the Basic White layers. Adhere to front of small card base.
- Stamp internal sentiment to center of second Basic White layer.
- Add either a 3/8″ x 4″ matching piece of Designer Paper to the right edge or fussy cut and adhere small butterfly to lower right corner.
- Adhere layer to inside of small card base.
- Add embellishments to card front, if desired.
Additional Flip Out Fun Fold Using Christmas Scottie
I hope you enjoyed my card. Now, keep on “hopping” to see what everyone else created for the Crafty Collaborations Fun Fold Blog Hop!Product List
Stay Up To Date:
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? If so, subscribe to my blog for updates on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.