Today, I used the Cheerful Basket Bundle to make a Get Well Fun Fold card. The Cheerful Basket Bundle is made up of the Cheerful Basket Stamp Set and the Full Basket Dies. I love the versatility of the stamps and dies. The stamped images are perfect for coloring. But, the dies offer the option to construct a basket by weaving pieces of cardstock. This adds texture and dimension to the card. I love fun folds and these images seemed perfect for my card.
I chose a fun fold design that is one of the easiest cards you can make. Poppy Parade was used for the card base, complemented by Crushed Curry. The primary pattern of Designer Series Paper was from Celebrate Everything. For my second pattern of Designer Series Paper, I chose a scrap I had from the Teacup Boutique. The Basic White front layer was embossed using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. The stamped images were colored using the following Stampin’ Blends: Dark Real Red, Dark Poppy Parade, Dark Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Smoky Slate.
Watch the video below to see how to make the fun fold, as well as, how to use the die cuts to weave a basket and tips for using Stampin’ Blends. Further down, you will find the measurements, written instructions and supply list. Additionally, there is one more card. I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below and let me know which one you like best!
Bottled Happiness Shaker Card Measurement
- Poppy Parade (cardbase)
- 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Crushed Curry
- 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- scrap for greeting
- Basic White
- 3 1/8″ x 4 3/8″ (2)
- First Pattern Designer Series Paper
- 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″
- 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- 3/8″ x 4 3/8″
- Second Pattern Designer Series Paper
- 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8
- Soft Suede and Early Expresso
- scraps for die cutting basket pieces
- Fold the card in half on the 5 1/2″ scoreline, then the 2 3/4″ scoreline back on itself.
- Adhere the 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″ of the first Designer Series Paper to the front fold.
- Adhere the larger piece of first Designer Series Paper to the inside of the card.
- Adhere the second pattern of Designer Series Paper to the inside fold.
- Emboss one piece of Basic White using Painted Texture Embossing Fold.
- Adhere the embossed layer to a layer of Crushed Curry.
- Adhere 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ strip of first Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the second piece of Basic White.
- Adhere the above white layer to the second layer of Crushed Curry.
- Adhere the combined embossed layer to the front fold, centering it on the card front.
- Adhere the combined layer with the strip of Designer Paper to the inside of the card so that it is lined up and “hides” behind the front layer.
- Stamp cat and apples with Tuxedo Black Momento Ink.
- Color using Stampin’ Blends; die cut images.
- Cut basket base and basket with slits (scrap Soft Suede) and the basket slats (scrap Early Expresso).
- Weave the slats in between the die cut basket with slits.
- Assemble to base of the basket.
- Adhere apples to the back of basket.
- Using the triangle napkin die, die cut using a scrap piece of the second pattern of Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere napkin to top front of basket.
- Wrap Bakers Twine around top of basket 3 times and tie a bow, if desired.
- Attach basket and cat to embossed layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on scrap of Crushed Curry and trim.
- Adhere sentiment to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cheerful Basket Fun Fold Inside
Additional Cheerful Basket Fun Fold
Stay Up To Date
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? If so, subscribe to my blog for updates on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.