I wait all year for Autumn! It is my favorite time of year and I love making fall cards! So, I am excited to share with you, my “Hello” Autumn Card! I love to mix and match stamps and dies when I design my cards. Not only does it add to the creativity, but it infinitely increases the possibilities for using my supplies.
I made my “Hello Autumn Card” using the Harvest Hello and Kindest Gnomes Bundles. The detailed die from the Autumn Bouquet Dies provided texture and dimension to the layer of Designer Series Paper. I, then, placed a piece of Gold Foil behind the die cut image. The stamped images were colored with Stampin’ Blends allowing the images to “pop” on the Crushed Curry background. My “Hello” Autumn card is part of the Sweethearts Global Collective Blog Hop.
Sweethearts Global Collective is an International group of Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. We share our love of creativity with not only our customers, but, also, one another. Today, the theme for our blog hop is “anything goes!” We hope our projects and creativity inspire you in your stamping and papercrafting. Just a quick reminder…as we span the globe, not only are we in different countries, but, also, different seasons. Thus, you may see projects for Spring card from one and Autumn card from another. At the end of this post, please “hop” along with me to visit the other blogs and see the amazing creativity of these wonderful demonstrators from around the world! Don’t forget to leave a comment and show them a “little love!”
- Crushed Curry:
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
- Basic White
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- 4″ x 4″ (stamping)
- Basic Black
- scrap for matting sentiment
- Gold Foil
- 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper (Smoky Slate)
- 2 7/8″ x 5 3/8″
- 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (2)
- Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper (Crushed Curry)
- 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (die cut layer)
- 3/8″ x 5 1/4″
- Fold card base on scoreline and burnish with bone folder.
- Using the detailed die from Autumn Bouquet Dies, die cut image in center of Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere foil to back of the Designer Series Paper with the die cut image.
- Attach combined layer to card front using Multipurpose Glue.
- Using Tuxedo Black Momento Ink, stamp: pumpkin and floral bouquet (Hello Harvest), sitting gnome (Kindest Gnomes), and sentiment (Hello Harvest)
- Color stamped images using Stampin’ Blends.
- Cut images with corresponding dies.
- Cut the “Hello” sentiment using a banner from Stylish Shapes Dies. Cut a second banner using Basic Black.
- Adhere images to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the black banner in half, lengthwise. Adhere the halves to the back of the stamped sentiment at the top and bottom.
- Attach sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp internal greeting on Basic White layer.
- Adhere 3/8″ strip of Designer Series Paper to bottom of white layer.
- Attach layer to inside of card.
- Tie a bow using Black & White Gingham ribbon. Adhere to pumpkin using Mini Glue Dot.
- Apply three Elegant Faceted Gems to card front, if desired.
On To The Blog Hop…
I hope you enjoyed my card. Now, it is time to be inspired by all the amazing projects from several other talented Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world! Hop on to the next one!
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? Subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email so you don’t miss out on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.