Today’s card is part of the Share It Sunday Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world, sharing our projects with you as part of this blog hop. Since there is no theme for our hop, I chose to make a card using the Dahlia Days Bundle. This bundle includes detailed stamped images and dies. All of which I love! But there is one die, the largest, that I was excited to use. Once it is die cut, it is an intricate image of dahlias, small flowers and leaves. As a result, I decided to pair it with a background layer from the Symbols of Fortune Designer Series Paper. Next, I added a few stamped flowers and I was done! All in all, I was pleased with the end result!
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored 4 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock
- 3 3/4″ x 5″(inside)
- Shimmer White Cardstock
- 4 1/2″ x 5″ (large die cut)
- scraps for stamping flowers, leaf, greeting
- Symbols of Fortune Designer Series Paper
- 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (2)
- Fold Evening Evergreen Cardstock on scoreline
- Glue Designer Series Paper to card front.
- Adhere Adhesive Sheet to Shimmer White 4 1/2″ x 5″
- Die cut intricate die on the above layer.
- Peel backing off the die cut; attach to Designer Series Paper on card front.
- Stamp 3 large flowers, one small flower and one leaf. Die cut all images.
- Stamp floral frame for greeting.
- Stamp greeting in center of frame. Die cut framed greeting.
- Trace over leaves on framed greeting with Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Write Marker, if desired.
- Adhere large flowers to card front. Use Multipurpose glue for one and Stampin’ Dimensionals for the other two.
- Adhere greeting over center of flowers with glue; at the overlapping end, use a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Fold a 4″ piece of Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon in the shape of an upside down “V”. Tack it under the greeting using a Glue Dot.
- Glue layer of Designer Series Paper to inside of card.
- Stamp internal greeting on Basic White layer. Adhere to inside on top of Designer Series Paper.
- Using Multipurpose glue, attach die cuts of small flower and leaf to lower right corner of the Basic White inside layer.
Now it is time to be inspired by all the amazing cards in the hop!
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? Subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email so you don’t miss out on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.