Want to make a fun Halloween Card? Make a Bewitching Wobble Card that will be loved by whomever receives it! This card will catch the hearts of young and old, alike. Stampin’ Up!’s Bewitching Bundle is made up of the Bewitching Stamp Set and the Witch Hat Builder Punch. While the stamp set does not have any greetings, it has three adorable hats, a dangling spider and fun stars.
I, rarely, purchase stamp sets that have a limited use, such as, Halloween or Easter. But, I must admit, this one caught my eye. Immediately, I saw a “wobbly or bobbly” hat! Perfect for the grandkids. But I must admit, even my husband got a chuckle from this wobble card. I, also, plan to use it for Halloween tags for treat bags.
Watch the video below to see how to make this cute Bewitching Wobble card. Further down, you will find the measurements, written instructions and supply list. I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of our “wobbly, bobbly card!”
Bewitching Wobble Card Measurement
- Basic White Thick or Basic Black
- 4 1/4″ x 11″, score 5 1/2″
- Basic Black
- 1/4″ x 5″ (3)
- Parakeet Party
- 3 3/4″ x 5″ (embossed)
- Basic White
- 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (outside layer)
- 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inside layer)
- scrap for stamping (hat)
- Cottage Wreath Designer Series Paper (Black Gingham)
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ (2)
- 1/2″ x 5 “
- Fold card base on scoreline and burnish with bone folder.
- Adhere layer of Designer Series Paper to card front.
- Dry emboss Parakeet Party layer with Gingham Embossing Folder.
- Adhere embossed layer to card front.
- Glue the three Basic Black strips to the middle of the Parakeet Party embossed layer.
- Using Tuxedo Black Momento Ink, stamp legs with shoes on Basic White 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4.”
- Stamp witches hat on Basic White Scrap.
- Color images with Stampin’ Blends.
- Using the Witch Hat Builder, punch out the hat.
- Using Parakeet Party and a Blending Brush, apply color on the Basic White layer above the stamped legs.
- Tap color from Stampin’ Blend and/or Wink of Stella to the layer, if desired.
- Adhere layer to front of card.
- Attach “wobble” to the back of the hat, then attach to the other side to the card front above the legs.
- Stamp sentiment, if desired.
- Attach layer of Designer Series Paper to inside of card.
- Adhere strip of Designer Series Paper to Basic White inside layer.
- Adhere layer to the inside.
Stay Up To Date
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? If so, subscribe to my blog for updates on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.