I, absolutely, love fun-fold cards! The Fun-Fold Triangle is quick, easy, but even better, I can make two cards at once! The Fun-Fold Triangle is so adaptable, you can use any paper and stamp set on hand. Additionally, there is little stamping, because the Designer Series Paper is the focal point of the card!
When you first look at the Fun-Fold Triangle, it may appear intimidating. But, don’t let that stop you! It’s easy peasy, quick and fun to make! Remember, when I list the supplies, I am simply telling you what I used. This card does not require anything special, in other words, use what you have on hand! This card is great for using up retired Designer Series Paper!
Click on the image below to watch the video on how to make these darling cards and matching envelopes. At the end of this post, leave me a comment telling me which card is your favorite!
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Below
- Card Stock for the base – 8 1/2″ x 11″
- Basic White Cardstock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Two different patterns of Designer Series Paper each measuring 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Scraps of Basic White Cardstock and Cardstock matching card base
- Score 8 1/2″ x 11″ cardstock at 4 1/4″ (short edge)
- Score a second time on the long edge at 5 1/2″
- This will look as though there is a “t” in the middle of the cardstock
- Remove the scoring blade from the trimmer
- Place the corner of the cardstock inline with the cutting track. Make sure opposite corner is, also, in line with the cutting track.
- Cut cardstock on the diagonal. You now have two pieces for two separate cards.
- Fold on the score lines toward the center of the card.
- Cut the two pieces of Designer Series Paper on a diagonal. Again, lining up the points of the paper with the cutting track.
- Glue a different pattern to each triangular side of the card.
- Stamp external greeting on Basic White and trim, die cut or punch
- Prepare matting for greeting from cardstock matching the card base, if desired.
- Adhere greeting to front of card. When doing so, be careful to only add glue to the half of the greeting that will be adhered to the card.
- Stamp internal greeting on 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ Basic White Cardstock. Add either an matching piece of DSP to the edge of a small corresponding stamp.
- Glue to inside of card
Stay Up to Date
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? Subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email so you don’t miss out on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.