I am excited to be a part of Kylie Bertucci’s International Highlights Blog Hop for June 2022. The theme for the International Highlights Blog Hop is “Thank You!” I chose to use the Nature’s Prints Bundle for this month’s gallery. It is one of my favorite stamp sets! I love the distinctive nature of the stamps, as well as, the light and airy script for the greetings. I chose a monochromatic color scheme using one of the 2022-2024 In Colors – Starry Sky with Basic White.
The Fern 3D Embossing Folder adds texture and dimension on a Basic White layer. Stitched Rectangle Dies were used to cut a Starry Sky layer on which the die cut images were placed. I finished off with some Iridescent Pearls and silver Simply Elegant Trim. The inside was, again, layered with a layer of Basic White mounted on Starry Sky. A stamped image in lower right hand corner of the inside layer carried through the monochromatic theme and images from the front of the card.
The top 10 entries with the highest number of votes will get to go on and participate in an International Blog Hop at the end of the month. If you would consider taking a moment and vote for my card, I would greatly appreciate it! Directions for voting are down below.
The video below will show you instructions for the card, as well as, two others. Further down in the post, are the measurements, supply list and written instructions. Leave me a comment below and let me know which card you like best!
- Basic White Thick Cardstock
- 4 1/4″ x 11″; scored at 5 1/2″
- Basic White Cardstock
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ (external layer)
- 3 3/4″ x 5″ (internal layer)
- 3″ x 3 1/2″ (greeting)
- Scraps for stamping flower and die cutting
- Starry Sky
- 3 3/4″ x 5″ (external layer)
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ (internal layer)
- Fold cardbase on the scoreline.
- Using Fern 3D Embossing folder, emboss Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4.” Adhere to card base.
- Die cut Starry Sky 3 3/4″ x 5″ using second largest Rectangle Stitched Die. Adhere to embossed Basic White layer on card front.
- Using Starry Sky, stamp images and die cut.
- Die cut two (2) smaller leaf images from Basic White.
- Adhere leaf images in #5 to Starry Sky layer on card front.
- Adhere stamped images using Stampin’ Dimensionals to Starry Sky layer.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White and die cut. Adhere to front using Stampin’ Dimensionals, covering stems.
- Tie small bow using silver Simply Elegant Trim. Adhere to card front using a Glue Dot.
- Apply three Iridescent Pearls to card front.
- Stamp image on Basic White layer 3 3/4″ x 5″. Adhere to Starry Sky layer 4″ x 5 1/4.”
- Adhere layer to inside of card.
How To Vote
Click on the button above or here. You will see all the entries. Please look for my photo #24. Go to the right hand corner of my photo and you will see a clear heart. Click on the heart and it should turn red to show that you have voted. You have the ability to vote for up to five different entries, but, you can also vote just once. The decision is yours. Thank you, in advance, for taking the time to vote.
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? Subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email so you don’t miss out on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.