Today’s cards are quick and easy using the Season of Chic Bundle with the Texture Chic Designer Series Paper and Texture Chic Memories and More Cards and Envelopes. The Season of Chic Bundle is a two-step stamp set and consists of beautiful images for every season. The Texture Chic Designer Series Paper includes gold foil inlay on one side of the paper. While the Texture Chic Memories and More Cards and envelopes make it quick and easy to make cards. But be careful, as the cards and envelopes in this pack are not standard measurements, but instead 4 1/4″ x 6 1/4.”
Because of the time of year, I chose to use the leaves for a fall Birthday Card. All of the images were die cut using cardstock and coordinating colors pulled from the Texture Chic Designer Series Paper. I played up the gold by using a Gold Foil edge to my Designer Paper layer. Distressed Gold Specialty Paper was used to die cut the detailed overlay to the leaves. The sentiment was heat embossed using Gold Embossing Powder and finished with the Gold and Vanilla Satin-Edged Ribbon.
Watch the video below to see how Season of Chic meets Texture Chic for a quick and easy card? Further down, you will find the measurements, written instructions and supply list. Additionally, there are two more cards with ideas for design. I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below and let me know which one you like best!
Season of Chic Measurement
- Texture Chic Memories and More Card (card base)
- Soft Succulent
- 4″ x 6″ (inside layer)
- scrap for die cut
- Mango Melody
- scrap for die cut
- Petal Pink
- Scrap for die cut
- Evening Evergreen
- scrap for sentiment
- Basic White
- 3 3/4″ x 5 3/4″ (inside layer)
- Texture Chic Designer Series Paper
- 2 1/4″ x 6 1/4″
- 3/8″ x 5 3/4″
- Gold Foil
- 1/2″ x 6 1/4″
- Fold Texture Chic Memories and More card base on scoreline and burnish with bone folder.
- Adhere foil strip to the right side of 2 1/4″ x 6 1/4″ Designer Series Paper.
- Using adhesive of choice, adhere Designer Series Paper to left side of card front.
- Die cut one leaf from scrap Soft Succulent, Mango Melody and Petal Pink.
- Using Distressed Gold Specialty Paper, die cut three detailed leaf overlays.
- Adhere the leaf overlays to the leaf die cuts using Multipurpose Glue.
- Position leaves, as shown, on card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment using Versamark Ink on Evening Evergreen.
- Cover sentiment with Gold Embossing Powder and set with heat tool.
- Die cut sentiment using circle from Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Using a 4″ piece of Vanilla and Gold Satin-Edged Ribbon make an upside down “V.”
- Adhere ribbon to the card front at the center of the leaf stems using Mini Glue Dot.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere sentiment to card front over the top of the ribbon.
- Adhere 3/8″ x 5 3/4″ strip of Designer Series Paper to Basic White layer 3 3/4″ x 5 3/4″.
- Stamp internal greeting, if desired.
- Glue Basic White layer to Soft Succulent layer 4″ x 6.”
- Adhere combined layer to inside of card.
Additional Season of Chic Leaf Cards
Stay Up To Date
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? If so, subscribe to my blog for updates on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.