I love the Stampin’ Up! Tulip Dies in the Flowering Tulips Bundle. When I first opened the Tulip Dies, I have to admit, I was a little intimidated. The set consists of seventeen dies! Where do I begin? But after “playing” with them a few minutes, I realized they weren’t intimidating or hard to use, at all! Once, I figured out how to use them, I went on to see what else I could do. While I love simple cards, I, also, like to “step things up a notch.” The video below demonstrates how to use the dies and a few “extras” to “step it up!” Leave me a comment below and let me know which color combination you liked best!
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Shimmer White Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and scrap for greeting
- Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inside)
- Mango Melody or Flirty Flamingo: Scraps for cutting tulip petals and tulip die edge for inside
- Pear Pizzazz: Scraps for cutting stems and leaves
Do you want to stay up to date with quick, easy cards and fun stamping ideas? Subscribe to my blog and you will receive an email so you don’t miss out on new posts. Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. This will allow you to stay updated on new Stampin’ Up! products, sales and more! Click button below, it will take you to the home page where you can sign up in the right-hand column. Choose to what you want to subscribe.
Leave a Reply